วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 10 Nov 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Sep 2022
Non-Immigrant O / Tourist Visa MT (Medical Treatment)
※ Required documents for applying a visa in the periods of Coronavirus COVID – 19 outbreak ※
1. Passport: Valid for no less than 6 months and has at least TWO completely empty pages.
2. Application form:Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can download here.)
3. One color photo (Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.):Please attach the photo on the form with glue.
4. Personal history form : Completely filled in and signed by the applicant. (The form can be downloaded here.)
5. A Patient Transfer Letter from hospital or medical facilities in Japan, indicating the applicant's name, brief medical condition, purpose and necessity of transfer and estimated duration of treatment.
6. A Letter of Acceptance from hospital or medical facilities in Thailand, indicating an acceptance of patient/applicant, date of acceptance, purpose and necessity of transfer and estimated duration of treatment.
7. A copy of Confirmation Letter from a Thai hospital authorized as Alternative Hospital Quarantine (AHQ) certifying the applicant’s patient status and confirming the provision of 14-day quarantine in the hospital facility, with an official stamp from the Department of Health Service Support, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (example)
8. An original guarantee letter duly signed by a guarantor together with a copy of guarantor’s passport or driving license certified by the guarantor. (The form can download here.)
* A guarantor must be twenty (20) years of age or older, legally residing in Japan, must be able to confirm the applicant's personal attributes such as name, age, physical description and some personal information. A guarantor must be available to be contacted by the Consulate-General and must not be a person who will accompany to Thailand with applicant.
9. An original of Bank Statement proving a sufficient fund during the applicant’s stay with a specific medical purpose in Thailand.
10. Airline ticket or confirmation slip which is issued by airline’s office ,with applicants name , flight number as well as date of entry.
*Infomation updated as of 8 December 2020*
Monday - Friday (Except Public Holidays)
Morning 9.00 - 12.00
Afternoon 13.30 - 17.30